Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Art Fun



On Saturday I finished my "Black Flowers" painting.   I was having I hard time figuring out what I wanted to paint and then I got crazy... I lost it and painted the whole thing black. Soon I fixed it by adding pinks, purples and black flowers. Now it's fun, cute, and stylish. 


I love how crazy and different this painting is from the other painting I have. 

Theses are one of my many doodles. I love flower the are my favorite to draw. 

Doodling is the best way to release stress. 

Sharpies are so much fun to use. I have sharpies in all kinds of sizes. Sharpies are my Favorite!


Sharpies are the Best! They never let me down. :)


Sea Shells are just so beautiful. I don't live next to a beach but, I have a few sea shells from my great grandpa. 


This is one of my water color painting. It was around spring time when I painted it. Spring is very pretty and full of all kinds of cool flower to draw. This is one of the better ones. 






Hope to keep you updated-    

Signature Fonts                                                                                                
   

No comments:

Post a Comment